Tanzania Albinism Society (TAS) Morogoro region is excited to announce our next fundraising event, GET TOGETHER! This event will be held on Sunday, December 17th, 2023 at the Kingalu Market Centre in Morogoro Municipal from 18:00-22:00
GET TOGETHER will be a fun-filled evening of food, drinks, music, Fashion shows and dancing. There will also be a silent auction and raffle prizes. All proceeds from the event will benefit TAS Morogoro's Opportunities.
We encourage everyone to come out and support this important cause.
Tickets are available online and at the door.
Theme: ‘‘Celebrating Achievements, Supporting Dreams: A Night of Hope and Generosity’’
Call for Action
Tanzania Albinism Society (TAS) Morogoro region is Calling all compassionate individuals and organizations to join our Get together event in support of people with albinism in Morogoro region.
- To showcase the inspiring stories of individuals and people with albinism who have overcome adversity and achieved their dreams.
- To raise funds for TAS Morogoro's 2024 activities, ensuring continued support for people with albinism's needs.
- Unveiling of TAS Morogoro's 2023 Annual Report, detailing the organization's impactful initiatives and success stories.
- Touching testimonials from individuals and families who have benefited from TAS Morogoro's programs and services.
- A captivating performance showcasing the talents and artistry of TAS Members and Ambassadors.
- An exciting fundraising auction featuring unique items and experiences, with proceeds directly supporting TAS Morogoro's 2024 activities.
Refreshments, Music, Fashion shows, Food, drinks, Guest speakers and snacks to fuel the celebration and camaraderie.
• People with albinism and their families
• TAS Morogoro members and Ambassadors
• Stakeholders and partners of TAS Morogoro
• Generous individuals and organizations committed to supporting people with albinism<
TAS Morogoro invites individuals, organizations, and businesses to join us in making this event a resounding success by becoming a sponsor. Sponsorship opportunities include:
Together, let's celebrate TAS Morogoro's achievements, support the dreams of people with albinism, and pave the way for a brighter future. Your generosity will make a profound difference in the lives of those we serve.
We look forward to your presence and unwavering support!